F23: no vertical edge scroll (horiz works)

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Nov 5 17:33:09 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 06:29:07PM +0100, Patrick Laimbock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On a Dell 6520 with an ALPS touchpad and fresh F23 the vertical edge
> scroll does not work but the horizontal edge scroll does. Anyone
> have an idea how to get the vertical edge scroll working too?

No clue. but if you can't get it working, you might try enabling
the two-finger scroll, which supports both horiz and vert. At least
on the systems I've tried it on (not the same as yours).

Fred

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding