font size change

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Nov 7 17:56:27 UTC 2015

On Sat, Nov 07, 2015 at 04:12:57PM +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the past I used to change the displayed font size by
> just dialling a sequence of key, like CTL+  But I cannot remember.
> Can somebody help me?
>
> Thank.

Patrick:

AFAIK, CTRL+ or CTRL- only work in browsers (and maybe not all of them).

In Gnome2 or MATE, right-click on the desktop, choose the "fonts" tab,
and there are font and size settings. I don't know about Gnome3 or KDE
or whatever else you may be using.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?