bluefish : unable to see the typed code using "preview in browser".

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:51:29 UTC 2015

Thank you for your answer Jim.

Also the command firefox '%p'& doesn't work..

In this case the answer is:

“Failed to create a command for firefox '%p'&.”.

----------------------

from all the possibilities hat I tried

only the syntax :

firefox '%s' caused the browser appear...

but nothing was showed .. only appear the wrote “server not found”.

I can think that, in order to see something, (when is not used an URL),

Bluefish shout send , as parameter, to firefox something equivalent to an
URL..

In the our case should be sent the same HTML code, because the code is not
yet stored on MM; (the code is only in the RAM).

…...