gnuplot help

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Tue Nov 10 18:04:31 UTC 2015

Dear Fedora users,

Any gnuplot experts out there.  I have a situation which I can plot using plotshare

http://plotshare.com/index.ws/plot/338384601

but when I run it in regular gnuplot, I get mistakes.  I would like to improve the script in order to better show the graphics.  I copied the style from

http://plotshare.com/index.ws/plot/672940882

The only one that works is the following one:

http://plotshare.com/index.ws/plot/858779550

I wanted to change it, put the dates and the opponent and make it look like a bar graph.  I tried modifing the code and add the style used by Marco F. a fellow Fedora/open source user:

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/linux-and-open-source/how-to-handle-time-based-data-with-gnuplot/

But I cannot get it to work.  I am using Fedora 22 in case it is important.
BTW(the awk scripts that some list members helped me with have me setup and ready for the start of the soccer season)  Now I just want to show our players to get ready and show them the goal differential and see visually what we need to work on.

Best Regards,

Antonio