eclipse stop after f22->f23

Łukasz Posadowski mail at lukaszposadowski.pl
Fri Nov 13 19:24:49 UTC 2015

13.11.2015 o 18:19, jd1008:
> So far I have seen so many complaints and problems with fc23,
> I am beginning to doubt the veracity of the flowery reports about
> upgrading to fc23.
It's the same story every time. :) Fedora isn't know for caring much about compatibility with 3rd party software.

Maurizio: backup ~/.eclipse and workspace directories and try just plain Eclipse from http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.5.1-201509040015/ . Download a Platform Runtime Binary. This would get all extension out of the way. If it will work, you could install your extensions one by one.

--
Łukasz Posadowski