desktop suggestions for tablet (MS Surface Pro 3)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Nov 16 16:10:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am not a DE user, but I think that using a DE on my Linux-OS-running MS Surface would make more sense. Given that, I wonder what would your suggestions be for using a DE in order to make it more useful for a tablet, in this case, a MS Surface Pro 3. Would it be KDE, Gnome, or even Mate/Cinnamon?

Would it be possible to use the screen's zoom and shrink capabilities, using any of these DEs? What additional software would I need?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.