Get iso 23

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Wed Nov 18 12:04:11 UTC 2015

Thank you Andreas,

Actually, what also confused me is that in the past
the iso image where big 4Go? and now they are
comparatively small. Hence, I guess that you cannot make
a "full" or really useful? installation from the DVD/USB
without a network, while it was possible before!

Anyway, thank you. I will install fc23 on my next laptop.

Regards.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France