FYI: ransomware virus on Linux (From FreeBSD Users mailing list)

Juan R. de Silva juan.r.d.silva at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:48:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:27:06 -0700, jd1008 wrote:

> You might wish to read this thread online. Does not look terribly scary,
> but it is good to be aware of the piece of SW causing it.

And what is "the piece of SW causing it"?

And what do you mean by stating:"You might wish to read this thread
online?". I read your post using a newsreader. Am I reading it online?

And BTW, I do not actually see a thread but you only single post.

I think you couldn't make your post less clear than you did. Takes a lot
of effort, I guess. :-)

Thank you.