Problems to boot

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:33:51 UTC 2015

If this were my box I think I would do the following:

   1.

   If possible take a “snapshot” of your working directories by booting
   into the box from a live CD or flashdrive and copying the user data (e.g.
   Desktop, Documents, Pictures, etc...) to a separate drive to preserve them.
   2.

   From the separate drive check the disk performance and error rate.
   Replace the disk if you find it defective.
   3.

   Install F21 fresh and keep a secure record of the password.

You might do well to expand upon #2. Perhaps it is time to open the box up,
blow the dust out, check the connections, and replace the CMOS battery as
those silly batteries can cause a bunch of crazy problems before you find
them. As well you might run some hardware testing software to make sure
everything in the box is working well.

.. just some thoughts ...