No login for mailman3

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Nov 24 18:50:08 UTC 2015

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:23:08 -0600
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net> wrote:

> OK, I created a fedoraproject.org account and logged in, but I don't
> see any "add email address" anywhere.  Do I have to agree to the
> legalese in the FPCA just to manage my mailing list subscriptions?

no.

Go to 'my settings' at the top and there should be a link on that page
to 'add email address'.

> Where do I find this "persona login link"?  From what I can find via
> search engines, it's going to want my @fedoraproject.org email
> address, and that is _not_ going to link to my existing mailing list
> subscriptions.

It looks like there was some issue and it wasn't appearing properly,
but should be now.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/accounts/login/?next=/admin/lists/users.lists.fedoraproject.org/

You can give the persona login any email at all.
If the folks who run that domain have a persona server it will then go
there for authentication. If they do not, then mozilla will by default
take care of authenticating you. (ie, it will send you a confirm and so
forth).

kevin