No login for mailman3

Robert Nichols rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 23:17:29 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 05:00 PM, Robert Nichols wrote:
> On 11/24/2015 12:50 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> It looks like there was some issue and it wasn't appearing properly,
>> but should be now.
>>
>> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/accounts/login/?next=/admin/lists/users.lists.fedoraproject.org/
>>

>> You can give the persona login any email at all.
>> If the folks who run that domain have a persona server it will then go
>> there for authentication. If they do not, then mozilla will by default
>> take care of authenticating you. (ie, it will send you a confirm and so
>> forth).
>
> OK, the "persona" button is showing up now.
>
> After several failures with actions that took me to "Page not found,"
> I finally got that to work.
>
> What a mess!  Thanks for the help.

Well, the logging in part works, but when I get to the page for the
"test" list, see a wonderful "Change Subscription" button, and click
on it, I am just informed, "You are already subscribed."  There is
an "Unsubscribe" button, but nothing else.

Worthless!  I'll just have to pester the list admin to make the
change I want.

                 Do NOT delete it.