BlueFish - how to access a remote server

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:19:32 UTC 2015

Hi

I would use BlueFish to rebuild my web site.

I build this site some years ago using "Front Page" in Windows environment.
In the meantime I changed Windows to Fedora, so I would like to do this
renovation using BlueFish (that I already installed).
...However I have problem to access to  my remote site, from BlueFish..

It look to me it possible to do my work using BlueFish, because I took a
look to  tutorial : http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/movies...ote_files.html
<http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/movies/working_with_remote_files.html> that
show exactly how to do what I need.
But the images  showed in that tutorial appear to be a little different
from these that I see on my computer..: my opinion about this difference is
that the tutorial show BlueFish to work in "Window environment"  instead
that in Linux environment (????)
So the tutorial could be not good in my case.

*In short:*
*I would like to access to the SW that is stored in my site as a "remote
server"* , In the same way I accessed  using Front Page..., but* I am not
able to do really this operation...*

Any suggestion will be appreciated...

Than you

Regards