BlueFish - how to access a remote server

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:28:48 UTC 2015

thank you all...

my solution was to take filezilla for the movement of of files from the
server to my computer ..

I was not able to understand if it this operation is possible to do in
good  and efficient way using BlueFish .

However BlueFish seem useful to work on the files when they were stored on
your computer .. maybe with the habit, this can be a good solution.

Regards
Angelo