Smooth F22 -> F23 upgrade

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Mon Nov 30 19:19:18 UTC 2015

On 11/30/2015 10:47 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Tony Camuso wrote:
>
>     Congratulations to the Fedora team!
>
>     Upgraded three systems, one of them a VM, with no pain,
>     no problems.
>

> Good to know but more info would be useful for others. How did you
> upgrade?
>
> Rahul

I also had no ( major ) problems with the upgrade. Just two little
things ... I had to regen my ssh keys and recopy them to all my
computers that I used ssh to access to and from the system. Something
about ssh not supporting dss anymore.  I just created a new 4096 bit RSA
key, re-deployed it, and it worked just fine.

I also had to un-install the rpms for the DSO and library files for my
Bitscope.  I just re-installed them after the upgrade.

I used the directions from:

https://fedoramagazine.org/upgrading-from-fedora-22-to-fedora-23/

- Derrik