strange firefox issue

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 2 02:40:33 UTC 2015

Allegedly, on or about 01 October 2015, Paolo Galtieri sent:
> I tried removing the link in the ~/.mozilla/plugins
> directory and re-starting firefox, but it still shows I have
> 11.2.202.508 installed.

When you did this, did you check that Firefox was completely quit and
restarted?  If you had another instance of Firefox still running, then
it's not a restart.  Old libraries will still be loaded.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

This email brought to you by home made potato omelates.  Mmm, yummy, get
them into you.