Has anyone tried bluegriffin web authoring SW?

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Sat Oct 3 00:38:41 UTC 2015

On 10/02/2015 05:14 PM, Jack Craig wrote:
> I find only Ubuntu packages (bluegriffon-1.7.2.Ubuntu13.04) available.
>
> has anyone tried using this tool on fedora with any measure of success?

Well, it's just a tarball so I'd imagine you can install it where
you like via "tar xjf bluegriffon-1.7.2.Ubuntu13.04.x86_64.tar.bz2". It
will install in a "bluegriffon" subdirectory and it'll be up to you to
manually satisfy any dependencies.

There seem to have been no updates in over 2 years so I have serious
doubts that there's any activity on it.