F22/23 + nvidia = no boot...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 6 05:49:56 UTC 2015

Allegedly, on or about 05 October 2015, linux guy sent:
> Another question... is there a better repository than
> rpmfusion-rawhide for getting akmod-f23 from ?

There's certainly a better place to ask:  On the test mailing list.
That's where the people testing out the not-the-current-release are
conversing.  That's where the appropriate experience is, and probably
the most useful advice, as well.

On here, the people using the current releases are conversing about the
current releases.  Many of us, myself included, have not tried the test
releases, and are not going to.  The test releases may/do behave
differently from the current releases.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

Linux servers are always being dæmonised...