Fedora Server 21 - Screen not clearing on exit.

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:29:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I use the screen tool quite a lot for running processes that I need to
complete but aren't able to be connected to the box for the length of
time it takes for it to complete.

I've noticed the last few months, (cant remember how long exactly but
its been less than a year i'd say) that when I either create a screen or
resume an existing screen, when either of these are exitted the output
is still displayed within the window that I went to when I detacted from
the screen.

I cant recall anything that I may have done to stop the screen from
clearing when I detacted from them.

I was just wondering if anyone was able to shed any light on why it
might be doing this.

I'm using Fedora Server 21.

Thanks,
Daniel.