sshd killed by some update

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Oct 12 11:49:46 UTC 2015

On 10/12/2015 07:22 PM, Antonio M wrote:
> which update killed all my sshd.service on all my systems?? I had to re-enable them on my network....any idea??

Well, you don't say which version of Fedora you're running.  Did you check your logs to see what updates you did recently?  How did you have to re-enable?

FWIW, all my F22 systems are up-to-date and none of them have problems with sshd.

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from computers altogether.