sshd killed by some update

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Tue Oct 13 12:28:22 UTC 2015

I don't think it always happens. I have a classroom with 20 i7 machines that I
upgraded to Fedora 22 a short time ago. I have one main machine, and have
scripts that use plink to ssh into all the others to run updates and do other
things. After one upgrade a while ago, two of the machines were no longer
allowing ssh connections, and the systems was not running. Just reenabled
it, and restart it, and no problems since, so don't know why those two
systems did that and the other 18 didn't have the issue??