32 bit fedora

William Biggs bbiggs at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:40:32 UTC 2015

I get this if this it to much code sorry do this help ?
grep pae
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc
extd_apicid aperfmperf eagerfpu pni pclmulqdq monitor ssse3 fma cx16
sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt aes xsave avx f16c lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic
cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs xop skinit wdt
lwp fma4 tce nodeid_msr tbm topoext perfctr_core perfctr_nb bpext arat
cpb hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save tsc_scale vmcb_clean
flushbyasid decodeassists pausefilter pfthreshold vmmcall fsgsbase bmi1
xsaveopt

--
  William Biggs
  bbiggs at fastmail.com