usb bootable stick

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:14:57 UTC 2015

What of the device firmware, boot capability contained therein, performance
optimization contained in the section between the front of the drive and
the start of the provided partition, and and crazy often auto-mount
firmware “CD-ROM” provided as a method of device software availability and
possible auto-installation in Windows systems set up to do so?