Laptop screen recommendations - Fedora 22 & KDE

J.Witvliet at mindef.nl J.Witvliet at mindef.nl
Tue Oct 20 08:06:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

It certainly looks nice, though one point to consider, the display.
For many years I used a IBM with a 15"display, but after it was totally run down, it got replaced by a Toshiba portege T30.
Very nice, fast I7 cpu, 16G mem, working wifi and 4G modem, long lasting battery, ssd, but also a 13" display.
Most of the features I use sometimes or regularly, but the display frustrates me every single second.

Just my 0.02 c