openweathermap

joev.8450 joev.8450 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:57:22 UTC 2015

my experience is similar to Jack's -- ie I can connect via HTTP but not
HTTPS.  I'm thinking this is an issue between that server and the
browser on the issue of 'good enough https' and that would take the
issue out of the OS arena.  I fear we are about to see a ramp up in the
security wars.  What I mean is until we get the browsers and the web
server community on the same page defining base level HTTPS/TLS we will
see more disconnects (double entendre intended).

regards,

Joe Verreau
Durand, MI