openweather GNOME plugin and forecast.io

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 25 18:07:54 UTC 2015

Andre Robatino <robatino <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> P.S. The F21 version was just submitted for stable and should be in
> the next F21 push. I received your message as an email but it hasn't
> appeared in the users list, even though you CC'd it to that, and I
> don't know if this one will either.

My message just appeared in the users list, but yours never did. In
addition, although you CC'd me directly by email, and I CC'd you back using
the return address provided, I got a Failure Notice:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<mrmaxx at nospammail.net>:
No MX or A records for nospammail.net