Bluetooth woes (again)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 29 04:09:57 UTC 2015

Allegedly, on or about 26 October 2015, Patrick O'Callaghan sent:
> The headphones don't even have a physical port.

I hate that kind of thing.  Headphones are just such a basic technology,
but to encumber that with networking protocols, and require batteries...

I had a wireless keyboard for a while, but it annoyed me for similar
reasons.  Always having to replace or recharge batteries, they never
though of making it dual corded/wireless, so you could recharge it, used
it plugged in, and unplug it for those times that you wanted to take the
keyboard further away.  And you were forever having re-pair the
keyboard, mouse and/or receiver...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

I don't think it's pure coincidence that "officialdom" sounds the same
as "official dumb."