Removing LXDE

Martin Skjöldebrand martin at skjoldebrand.eu
Tue Sep 1 06:14:32 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-01 at 07:53 +0200, Luigi Votta wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 06:51:29 +0200
> Martin Skjöldebrand <martin at skjoldebrand.eu> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > By mistake I ran "sudo dnf install @lxde-desktop" on Fedora 22.
> > How do I reverse that? Grouperase or remove lxde-desktop doesn't
> > seem
> > to work as it can't find lxde-desktop.
> >
> > /Martin S
>
> I think you can try with
>
> sudo dnf history rollback <transaction-spec>

Yes in this case it worked. I discovered you need to do it immediately
after you messed up, or you will remove *all* transaction back to the
one you wish to remove. (I.e. it restores the install history to the
state before your mistake).

Luckily I didn't install a lot of stuff after that.

/Martin S
--
This address is for technical mail lists only.For all other matters, please use my main addressat the .org domain.