PCI-e SSD recommendation for a F22 machine

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Sep 2 20:45:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to use a PCI-e SSD for the root and swap partitions of a workstation running F22. I am thinking of installing F22 and my swap here -- the machine has 64GB memory. So I am considering getting a 128 GB PCI-e SSD, and leaving 96 GB for swap and 32 GB for /. /home will be on a different SATA HDD.

Do you have any suggestions and recommendations for a 128 GB PCI-e SSD?

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.