Upgrade from 20->21and then 21->22

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 11:58:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just upgraded 20 to 21 without any notable issues. I then started
upgrading to 22 (
fedup-cli --network 22 --debuglog /root/21to22.debug.log)
but ran into issues.

All packages were fetched but upon restart the computer froze before and
installation could begin. I rebooted but now the option to boot from the
System update (fedup) was not present. I booted into Fedora 21 and
everything appears normal (apart from my bash prompt which looks very
strange: "]777;notify;Command completed;sudo package-cleanup
--dupes[username at computer ~]$").

If I try to start fedup again I get:

fedup-cli: error: argument --network: version must be higher than 22

and package-cleanup --dupes shows that I have both 21 and 22 of all
packages.

What is the best thing to do here? Can I clean out everyting 22 related and
start again? Or can I get back into the install process somehow?

Thanks for any hints.

/Henrik