new problem with CUPS-PDF

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Fri Sep 11 12:16:04 UTC 2015

On 09/11/15 17:06, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> I'm happy that I've now got CUPS-PDF working on a F19 box, and have
> successfully installed printer drivers connecting using IPP.
>
> However, I've found a snag. I can only configure one printer.  I used to have
> one printer for letterheads, one printer for invoices, one printer for
> database injection....................
>
> Can anyone suggest how I can do the same thing with CUPS-PDF?

Looking at the various options and checking what others have said it seems not possible out of the box since everything is pretty much hardwired.

The one solution that someone came up with was to modify the source.

It seems most people that say they are "done talking about it" never really are until given the last word.