Very SLOW system update

Juan Lavieri jlavieri at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:55:33 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I'm new on fedora but not in Linux (More than 15 years using debian) and I
have the same problem.

Of course there are a lot of things going wrong (from my point of view)
that needs to be solved but I can't find the answer.  What I need is time.

In Debian there is a tool named apt-spy that finds for the fastest mirrors.

I'd like to know if a such tool does exist on fedora?

Please take note that  I have a lot of things trying to understand, again I
need time.

Another thing, please excuse my english; I'm a spanish speaking guy so
please take note of this.

Thanks and regards

​​

> On 09/12/2015 03:34 PM, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
>
>> Is there some kind of trouble with the server?
>>

> Unless we knew just which mirror your system was using there's no way to
> tell.  You might try using iotop, if it's already installed.
> --

Juan Lavieri

Errar es de humanos, pero es mas humano culpar a los demás.