gnome embedded screencast tool unavailable after fedup to federa22

panfei cnweike at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:55:44 UTC 2015

After upgrading my fedora21 to fedora22 using fedup, I tried to record a
simple screen video by using the gnome3 embedded screencast (Ctrl + Alt +
Shift + R), After pressing the combined keys, the familiar red point
appears on the right-top of my desktop.

After 30 seconds passed, the screencast tool exited, this is expected. and
then I go to the Video directory,  there  is a webm video file there, but
the size of the file is zero.

 is there any way to track what caused this issue and how to fix it ?

Thanks

--
不学习,不知道