Kernel 4.3 does not seem to support Broadcom BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n (rev 01)

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:57:15 UTC 2015

On 09/14/2015 06:02 PM, jd1008 wrote:
> [ 25.411675] b43: probe of bcma0:0 failed with error -524

Not sure why b43 is loading... Maybe blacklist that module and reboot:

echo b43 >> /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

If that doesn't work, I suggest starting over from a fresh install of
Fedora 22.  At this point, you've obviously done some work to get this
adapter to function, but you haven't documented any of that for us.  Any
advice we're giving you may not apply to your system as you've modified
it, and any test systems we have aren't valid since they're in a
different state than your system.