Evolution and multiple kerberos tickets for GSSAPI authenticated email accounts

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Wed Sep 16 15:50:35 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-09-14 at 17:04 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Note that there is a dedicated mailing list for Evolution, where you
> might have more luck. See

Forgot about that one. Thanks!

> Be sure to state the specific version of Evolution you have when
> askingquestions (see Help->About).

I ended up using the Gnome Online Accounts tool (didn't know about it
before!) and added a new "Enterprise Login (Kerberos)" for the other
email account. Worked like a charm.

Now I have to figure out how to get my Postfix server to auth properly
since its not part of the IPA domain.

--
Kanwar R.S. Sandhu