su authentification

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:08:27 UTC 2015

The problem is worse. This setup locks out as user  to do any su or
sudo or shutdown manually. No reboot, nor shutdown command because the
user even if has added to the sudoers list - it has been locked out me
either. Any shutdown command fails and forcing the computer to
hibernate. PS: I have Mate version.

Just discovered this issue.

Zoltan

> I think you are referring to gnome polkit dialog which opens when you
> need root privileges to open a setting, that's much like sudo and
> doesn't require your root password instead requires your normal user
> password.
> On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 06:19:19PM +0200, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On a fresh fc22 installation, I can login in su, but it fails when a
>> try unlock an application from Setting (like Unlock Date settings).
>> Why?
>>
>> Thank

> --

PGP:  06853DF7