[Solved]: After fedup fc21 to fc22 dnf wanted to install kernel fc21-4.1.4-100

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Mon Sep 21 19:57:25 UTC 2015

On 09/21/2015 12:31 PM, Jon Ingason wrote:
> Den 2015-09-21 kl. 14:40, skrev Jon Ingason:
>> I just did fedup from fc21 to fc22 without any problems.
>
> Sorry for the noise. This was note a problem. Should have read what
> stood in the output :-(
>
>> Then I just tested dnf:
>>
>> $ sudo dnf upgrade --refresh
>
>> Tar bort:
> --^^^^^^^^
> I don't know how I could miss this :-)
>>   kernel                    x86_64      4.1.4-100.fc21        @System
>>      0
>>   kernel-core               x86_64      4.1.4-100.fc21        @System
>>     42 M
>>   kernel-modules            x86_64      4.1.4-100.fc21        @System
>>     17 M
>>   kernel-modules-extra      x86_64      4.1.4-100.fc21        @System
>>    2.1 M

Uhm, I don't speak any Scandinavian languages, Jon, so I have no idea
what it means so I ignored it. Based on the tone of your response, I
guess I can assume it means "remove" or something along those lines. If
so, then that surely makes sense. :-)
-  Money can't buy happiness, but it can take the sting out of being -
-                             miserable!                             -