acl

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Tue Sep 22 12:53:30 UTC 2015

Yes,

I did:
setfacl -m u:amsterdam:r out.pdf

but masterdam cannot access to the file:

ls /home/pdupre/out.pdf
ls: cannot access /home/pdupre/out.pdf: Permission denied
or
I/O Error: Couldn't open file '/home/pdupre/out.pdf'

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France