SElinux issue

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:30:19 UTC 2015

Folks,
   I got an SElinux alert this morning.  The suggestion to correct the
problem was to do:

setsebool -P unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition 0

When I did this I got the following response:

libsepol.context_from_record: type httpd_prewikka_rw_content_t is not
defined
libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure
libsepol.context_from_string: could not create context structure
libsepol.sepol_context_to_sid: could not convert
system_u:object_r:httpd_prewikka_rw_content_t:s0 to sid
invalid context system_u:object_r:httpd_prewikka_rw_content_t:s0
libsepol.context_from_record: type httpd_prewikka_rw_content_t is not
defined
libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure
libsepol.context_from_string: could not create context structure
libsepol.sepol_context_to_sid: could not convert
system_u:object_r:httpd_prewikka_rw_content_t:s0 to sid
invalid context system_u:object_r:httpd_prewikka_rw_content_t:s0

I have 2 systems running F22, I got this response on one of the systems,
but not the other.  When I was running F19 on the affected system (prior
to upgrading to F22) I did have the prewikka packages installed, but I
have since removed them.  However, it appears that some remnants of
those packages remain.

How do I fix this issue?  I looked in the httpd config files and
couldn't find any reference.

Any help is appreciated.

Paolo