Loss of legitimate emails in evolution 3.12.11 / F21

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Sep 28 12:22:26 UTC 2015

> Evolution has a lot of quirks/annoyances, though I persevere with it for
> being the least-worst client I've tried.  Most clients, that I've
> experimented with, fail the absolute basics, such as being able to reply
> without mangling the quoted text in horrible ways.

I use sylpheed and I rather like it. Previously, I had used claws-mail and that was good too. I use sylfilter for spam filter along with sylpheed but you can use anything if you care.

It allows me to use emacs-like key-bindings (other than for Ctrl-A which conflicts with gtk) and allows accounts-settings (for responses, etc) per folder which I like. Of course, I do not quite know what other quirks there are, but if there are any, I have learnt to live with it.

Ranjan