keyboard/mouse freezes 4.1.7

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Sep 28 17:53:53 UTC 2015

I have had this problem with the install has failed. Try reinstalling the kernel using reinstall and see if there are any errors.

Ranjan

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:39:45 -0500 SternData <subscribed-lists at sterndata.com> wrote:

> With the 4.1.7-200 kernel, I've been getting periodic keyboard/mouse
> freezes.  I dropped back to 4.1.6-201 and the problem is gone.
>
> Before I file a bug report, anyone else having keyboard/mouse problems
> with 4.1.7-200?
>
> Mouse: Logitech M510; Keyboard Logitech K350 connected via USB and the
> logitech wireless thingie
>

> --
> -- Steve
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.