Alternatives to Theme Font size changer Firefox plugin?

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sat Feb 6 17:50:40 UTC 2016

stan writes:

> On Sat, 06 Feb 2016 12:11:58 -0500
> Sam Varshavchik <mrsam at courier-mta.com> wrote:
>
> > The popular theme font size changer Firefox plugin,
> > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/,
> > no longer supports Linux.
> >
> > The default Firefox font size is too small for people with poor
> > eyesight.
>
> [snip]
>
> > Anyone has other suggestions?
>
> There is the advanced setting in preferences where you can tell firefox
> to use your fonts and sizes for all web pages, and set a minimum font
> size.

Thanks, but I was not referring to web content. The "Zoom Page" plugin takes
care of that just fine.

I am referring to Firefox UI elements. The Firefox menu bar, the URL bar,
and the rest of the UI elements. The "Zoom Page" plugin, and other plugins
of its kind, like Nosquint, only affect the web page contents, but not the
rest of the Firefox UI.