Alternatives to Theme Font size changer Firefox plugin?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 7 06:02:03 UTC 2016

Allegedly, on or about 06 February 2016, Sam Varshavchik sent:
> The top-ranked comment on that extension page suggests hacking
> "userChrome-example.css" in ~/.mozilla/firefox.
>
> $ find ~/.mozilla/firefox -name userChrome-example.css -print
> $
>
> There goes that idea.

It may be one of those files that doesn't exist unless you create it.
Or, there may be a default in the program's directory, that gets used
until you put one in your homespace.

And sometimes you find that the filename has changed, slightly, between
versions.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages