Sharing files between host and guest under KVM

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:18:38 UTC 2016

Depending on the type of datas you have, the easiest way would be to have
something like a nas and access to your data through network.
This way there will no problem accessing your datas from both host and
guest.
A similar way to do this might be to create a docker container running with
a specific partition the disk won't touch, and same way put it on the local
network imo, did not test that though.