sudo disappears after latest update

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:53:44 UTC 2016

> On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 10:17 -0700, jd1008 wrote:
>> A malefic website can and does user JS to fork out processes that can
>> sudo whatever they want.
> Are you sure? If so, please give a reference.
>
> poc
Some years ago, the reference came directly from google website analysis
(obtained via the noscript add-on).
to paraphrase what I read then (as I am sorry I did not keep that link),
stated
.... it installs malware without the user's knowledge or permission ....

I will strive to locate that analysis and share it with th list.

Unless of course, it has been sanitized or removed - because google
re-analyzes websites
once every 90 days.