zfs module not loaded on fedora 23

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:26:04 UTC 2016

Sorry about the enigmatic error message, truth is i wasn't home so i
couldn't get it.

Kernel bug? I thought this was normal behaviour so no.
I didn't know that, this can be annoying indeed, is there a technical
reason behind? Or they just don't trust users?

Downgrade kernel-headers and reinstalling kernel-devel and zfs after
removing them was successfull, zfs module was run successfully.
The module coud not build because it detected the new kernel-headers
(4.3.3) and i was log with 4.2.5.
Thanks for the help