kernel 4.4.2

William Biggs bbiggs at fastmail.com
Thu Feb 18 01:44:22 UTC 2016

yes I meant  f23

--
  William Biggs
  bbiggs at fastmail.com

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016, at 04:29 PM, James Hogarth wrote:

> On 18 February 2016 at 00:10, Rick Stevens <ricks at alldigital.com> wrote:
>> On 02/17/2016 03:46 PM, William Biggs wrote:

How do I upgrade to kernel 4.4.2 in f32 64bit

I think you mean F23. The latest released kernel for F23 is 4.3.5-300.

If you want to run 4.4.2, you'll need to enable the rawhide repo and

install it from there. Don't ask anyone here for help if you do. You'd

be running a weird, hybrid system and I doubt anyone here would be able

to help you. You'd have to ask any kernel-related questions on the

fedora-test list.