VLC VideoLAN

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Feb 20 21:01:37 UTC 2016

On 02/20/2016 12:53 PM, g wrote:

> On 02/20/16 14:25, Ntlworld wrote:
>> >Well - i can only assume that you never intend getting s job where
>> >people expect you to top-post - happy unemployment!
>> >
> .
> that is what only you assume.
>
> while i presume that Joe Zeff would use top posting in a business
> environment.

If I were still working, and at a company where it was company policy,
I'd follow policy, but I'd also be looking for a job at a company that
doesn't suffer from cranial-rectal insertion.

The reason that businesses like top posting is that it puts everything
into reverse-chronological order, just like their paper files.  That
doesn't make it right.