patch listed as missing

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:20:15 UTC 2016

yumdownloader --source kernel-4.2.3-300.fc23.x86_64
I use fedora 23 and the kernel 4.2.3-300

I got the patch from here :
https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/73697/acs-override-patch-on-fedora-22/

A modify version which is the most recent version of this patch i could
find.
I just want to apply this to my kernel to override pcie_acs and fix my
iommu grouping.
I've been on this for 3days so...