patch listed as missing

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:00:10 UTC 2016

> Gmail sets up the reply for top posting, but there's nothing in the world
> stopping you from moving the cursor down to the bottom where it belongs, or
> from trimming extraneous text from what you quote.  (Again, I commend you
> for knowing how to keep your quoted text to what's relevant; I just wish
> that more of you kids would do it)

No it does not by default, do you want me to post a video of what happens
when i hit the reply button?
First of all i'm not a kid, i'm 28 years old thank you.
Second, i'm not your friend or your kid or whathever, stop talking to me
like i am, know your place and stick with it.

Now, if we come back on topic i'm sure people would appreciate it.