F23 installer does not allow to reuse / partition

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:44:26 UTC 2016

Hi

I already read that the Anaconda installer does not allow me to reuse the /
partition to install Fedora 23. I understand the reasons.

I am trying to install Fedora 23 on a USB that will be permanently attached
to a BeeBox system while the drive arrives on the mail. Problem is that for
some rason, whomever has to format the usb drive crashes. Solution: Make
partitioning and formating outside. But now, Anconda does not allow me to
use the freshly made / partition to install the system, it wants to do it
on its own and it crashes everytime it tries.

Is there a solution to this catch 22?

--
 /\_/\
 |O O|  pepebuho at gmail.com